Job Title: Web Designer
Location: Karachi , Pakistan
Industry: Information Technologies (IT) / Software
Category: Software Development
Salary Range: 30000 PKR To 60000 PKR /
Min. Education: Masters
Min. Experience: 4 to 5 Years
Post Date: 2012-11-21
Apply Before: 2012-11-30
Career Level: Experienced
Required Web Designer
To be fully responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of websites
To design Web sites and ensure that they are visually effective and easy to access.
Liaising closely with the Project Manager/Client at the design stage to answer questions such as: why is the site needed, who is the target audience, who are the leading competitors, etc.
Advising the Project Lead/ client on the categories and information needed to construct the site.
Designing a draft site/ Mock-up for client approval or modification.
Testing the web sites for functionality in different browsers and at different resolutions.
To upload the websites on to the Internet.
* A strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design, and ideally some experience with web database solutions.
* Ability to Handle Code with HTML
* Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox etc.)
* Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving.
* An Art, Design or Media based Honors Degree
* In depth knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
* A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small team.
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Web designers will have knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks, Photoshop and Dreamweaver etc. in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
* Skills in cascading style sheets (CSS), e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP and Perl, and internet security are also important.
Office 708, 7th Floor,
VIEW our location using Google Maps.
+92 21 34551700
+92 21 37665968